Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Enjoying our new togetherness

As week one of summer is half way through, I can honestly say we are finally getting into a good routine. :-) Kids have adjusted to being at home, and we are having a great time with all our new free time!  It's so fun watching the older two playing with Maverick during the day. It's a whole different dynamic seeing them grow together. The things Maverick has learned just from this short time of being with them 24/7 is amazing. And listening to the three of them giggling all day is the sweetest sound. I'm very much looking forward to this summer and once again, as always, thankful for the blessing to get to be here to spend it with them. God's plans for me, as a mommy, are such a great blessing. To be entrusted to shape the next generation for Christ is such a big honor. Thank God for Him entrusting me with these three beautiful blessings and I pray if God has it in our plans for more down the road, that He would show us his plans.

It was such a chilly, windy day today. So we spent the day lounging around, watching movies, talking and playing. I love days like this. :-) Off to guitar lesson tonight, where i learned to play Bon Jovi Dead or Alive. hehe. So much fun. Well, I better head to bed, I have munchkins to tend to in the morning. :-) I will leave you with a few videos that always inspire me to do what God has called of me. God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment