Sunday, May 22, 2011

Awwww Sundays :-)

What a fun relaxing day this has been. Started off with church with the family. A wonderful message reminding us that it is by faith we are saved, not anything we can do. May we always put an unwavering faith in Jesus and watch his wonderful plan unfold. :-)
Had a fantastic lunch with my parents, then home we went. Got to get a babysitter and go on a great daytime movie date with my wonderful hubby. Saw the movie Thor, and wow, it was GREAT!! Loved it! If you haven't seen it yet, you def should! A little disappointed in the ending, but just sets up for a sequel I spose. ;-)

So tonight starts night one of the couch to 5k plan. Yes, I have started it in the past, but never followed through. So my goal this time is make it through the full training. One of Jeremy's favorite things to do is run, and has always hoped I could join him. I figure its about time I at least try. ;-) Between that, the Nutrisystem Im starting exclusively tomorrow and Zumba, Im hoping to actually ENJOY buying a swim suit in a few months. :-P I know I can do it. Its all about will power for me. I have a hard time sticking to it, but trying to remind myself I owe it to my kids to be in the best shape I can be. Also God will help me through in becoming a better, stronger person who will extend their life to do His work even more :-) God Bless everyone!!!! And pray I make it through running..............hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment